Type: Full Time
Job Position: Social Media Manager
Department: Digital Marketing
Momentum Marketing is a full-service marketing agency looking to grow its marketing team with the addition of a Social Media Manager. Momentum Marketing is seeking an experienced candidate who understands social media marketing and advertising and can successfully manage and drive social success for our roster of clients.
The Social Media Manager is instrumental in leading the agency’s social media efforts and will be responsible for developing, implementing, and optimizing strategic social strategies for each agency client with the help of our digital marketing team. Ideal candidates will have a proven track record of success and should be extremely organized and able to juggle multiple assignments at the same time.
Social and digital marketing best practices shift constantly, so the Social Media Manager should have a passion for proactive learning, as it’s critical to success. The Social Media Manager will report to the agency’s VP of Digital Marketing and work closely with the agency’s Creative Director, Account Managers, and support staff to ensure timely deliverables.
- Daily responsibilities include organic social media posts, creating and optimizing paid social media campaigns, responding to comments, client reporting, A/B testing, & more.
- Work closely with the account management team to develop social media campaigns that help each client achieve their goals.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written captions).
- Develop relevant content topics to reach each client’s target audience.
- Ability to manage deliverables through social team
- Monitor and respond to all users on social media while representing the client’s standards and company culture.
- Work with creative department to implement social media design strategy (Facebook cover photo, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, etc.).
- Plan, create, and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Manage efforts to solicit positive online reviews and handle online client reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
- Analyze key metrics and make adjustments to strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for agency and client management showing campaign results and translate that data into recommendations and plans for ongoing improvements.
- Monitor trends in social media, tools and applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Expert understanding in Facebook and Instagram tactics, engagement and best practices
- Assist with social media budget planning to ensure campaigns spend in full and are cost-efficient for our clients.
- Gain strong knowledge of agency processes, workflow, client history, and Momentum’s project management platform – Workamjig.
- Maintain constant communication with internal team members on project status and current work-in-progress to ensure deadlines are met.
- 5+ years’ experience in social media management
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, LinkedIn etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Able to explain complex social media data and best practices to clients and team members in an effective manner.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media. (Links to past work is welcomed).
- Expert knowledge of Facebook’s advertising platform is required
- Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other team members.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Strong familiarity with Facebook Business Manager, Hootsuite, Google Analytics, and other digital marketing tools.
- Strong time management and communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Marketing Communications or related degree
- Ability to be flexible in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
WHO IS MOMENTUM MARKETING?
Momentum Marketing is a promotional machine, leveraging every tool in the marketing toolbox to produce mass exposure, accelerated growth, and rapid return on investment for each of our clients. Our strategic firm uncovers revenue opportunities and develops targeted marketing plans and creative approaches designed to outsmart the competition and position our clients’ businesses above and beyond what consumers expect. We deliver personalized, responsive service to our diverse range of clients across the nation. For employees, Momentum Marketing provides boundless opportunities for advancement, career enrichment, and skill-set development, all while working with a kick-ass team of dynamic superstars. We love what we do, and we have fun doing it. Why don’t you jump on board with us?
To be apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.