Type: Full Time
Website Content Coordinator
Momentum Marketing is a full-service marketing agency looking to grow its digital marketing department with the addition of a Website Content Coordinator. Momentum Marketing is seeking an experienced website coordinator to handle daily content updates to client websites.
The Website Content Coordinator will report to the VP of Digital Marketing. Daily responsibilities include working with the agency’s account and creative services departments to produce website content for our client websites. In addition, this position will update website specials and manage relationships with website vendor technical support departments.
Qualified candidates should have a passion for online content and digital marketing and a desire to stay current on industry trends. Ideal candidates will be extremely organized and able to juggle multiple assignments at the same time.
- Maintain and update content for agency client websites, which include automotive, home service, and retail websites.
- Content updates include homepage banners, sales offers, incentives, specials, and other general text and image-based content.
- Report any technical issues or problems to appropriate website vendors and ensure those issues are resolved quickly.
- Strive to ensure the most up-to-date information is posted to client websites and monitor daily.
- Proactively stay current on industry website trends and identify any new opportunities, specifically related to online consumer behavior and technology.
- Adhere to brand guidelines and submit content and marketing assets for brand compliance approval.
- Assist VP of Digital Marketing with Google Analytics, website optimization, and design / user experience recommendations.
Position Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years of experience with a website content management system, preferably WordPress, Dealer Inspire, Dealer.com, DealerFire, Shopify, and other industry platforms.
- Minimum 2 years of experience analyzing and reporting on Google Analytics trends and insights.
- Google Analytics Certified (or are willing to become certified within 90 days of hire).
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Ability to stay organized and maintain a consistent schedule of content updates work area, tasks and materials effectively to meet goals.
- You take pride in achieving great results for clients.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited university.
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.