Type: Full Time
Job Title: Digital Marketing Coordinator
Department: Digital Marketing
Are you a digital marketing wizard? Do you live for clicks, conversions, and web traffic? We’re looking for a person that lives and breathes the WHO, WHAT, WHY, and HOW of digital marketing.
Sound like you? Then, keep going!
Momentum Marketing is a full-service marketing agency looking to grow its digital marketing department with the addition of a Digital Marketing Coordinator. We’re seeking an experienced marketer to plan and execute social media content, engage with social media accounts, respond to reviews, assist with email marketing, update website content, and compile digital reports to measure campaign performance.
Additionally, this position will assist with project management, project deliverables, and research trends and advancements in digital marketing.
Qualified candidates should have a passion for digital marketing and a desire to stay current on industry trends. Ideal candidates will be able to tell powerful success stories for our clients!
- Create content and maintain client social media brand for both organic posts and paid ads
- Develop innovative strategies to increase and sustain engagement
- Develop, maintain and sustain client audience profiles and content reach
- Write, develop, and strategize content production
- Generate, edit, publish and share content daily (original text, images, video, stories)
- Facilitate creative production with agency art team for social media graphics
- File for co-op on behalf of clients
- Update excel spreadsheets with monthly automotive offers
- Collaborate with other agency team members to learn and understand client goals, plans, and happenings to communicate via social media channels.
- Track and analyze analytics reports to gain insight into traffic, demographics, and effectiveness; use this information to positively affect future campaigns.
Skills & Qualifications
- Familiarity with the business applications of social media platforms such as Facebook Business Manager, Instagram for Business, LinkedIn, Facebook Ads Manager, social media scheduling tools such as Buffer
- Experience executing email marketing campaigns using platforms such as MailChimp
- Familiarity with Google My Business
- Proficient in Google Workspace
- Strong attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited university
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Intrinsically motivated and punctual
- You take pride in achieving great results for clients
While our team currently has flexibility to work remotely due to COVID-19, this position is based in Charleston, South Carolina.
To apply for this position, please fill out the form below or email your resume and cover letter to our Agency Principal, Pam Hartley at email@example.com.